- The user agreement is made between the creators and the administration (hereinafter “the Administration”) of the web site BETSPAN (hereinafter “the Service”) of the one part and a person interested in getting information provided by the Service (hereinafter “the User”) of the other part.
- Provisions of the agreement set out conditions of supplying information to the User by the Service.
- By accepting this agreement, the User undertakes to comply with its provisions, and confirms that he is at least 18 years of age or the legal minimum age in his country of residence (whichever is higher). In case of the User’s disagreement with any of the arrangement conditions, the User undertakes not to use the service.
Information provided by the service
- The service scans in automatic mode the lines of betting offices and betting exchanges and provides information about the data found from the analysis. The Service is not a financial instrument and doesn’t provide management services of funds obtained from third person and is not a betting office or a game.
List of provided data:
- The amount of information provided by the Service can vary in course of time. The Administration reserves the right to add or remove either data as it thinks fit.
- The amount of scanned betting offices can vary in course of time. The Administration doesn’t take responsibility for the adequacy of information provided by betting offices in their lines.
- The information sited on the Service is provided for the User by subscription according to the selected tariff plan.
- The User makes use of the provided information at one’s own risk. No piece of information provided by the Service can be regarded as instruction for disposition of the User’s cash assets.
- Information is provided for the User as is. The User is aware of the risks connected with the possible discrepancy between the provided information and reality and abandons any claims connected with the compensation of eventual losses that are indirectly or directly occasioned by the use of provided information.
- The Administration doesn’t take responsibility for the consequences of using information provided by the service.
- The information is provided for the User only for personal use irrespective of the selected tariff plan. The User undertakes not to spread information from the Service without permission of the Administration.
- The User undertakes not to use any robots for wide-scale readout of the information provided by the Service. The only exception is using robots to readout the information provided under the terms of corporate tariff plans (XML feed).
- Subscription is provided by the Administration of the Service in accordance with one of the suggested tariff plans.
- The run of validity of the subscription is indicated in calendar days.
- Subscription to a tariff plan that requires a fee is considered active as soon as receipt of funds from the User is confirmed by the Administration and selected tariff is activated.
- Subscription to a tariff plan that doesn’t require a fee is considered active as soon as the fact of subscription is confirmed by the Administration.
- When selecting a tariff the User is required to read the provisions of the agreement. Subscription is not provided in case of the User’s disagreement with any article of this agreement.
- The User has the right to withdraw the subscription to the present fee-paying tariff plan and / or to change it for a cheaper one any time but not earlier than 7 days after the date of activation of the present tariff plan. However, in case of withdrawal of subscription before the date of the indicated period, the User continues to make use of the present tariff plan. The remaining available funds are returned on the User’s account proportionally to the usage time of the Service.
- The User has the right to change the present tariff plan for a more expensive one before the expiry of the present tariff plan with remittance of remaining available funds.
- In case of the User’s refusal to use the Service for any reason, the Administration returns at the request of the User the balance of the account in the same way the funds have been received from the User except the expenses for remittance and provided bonuses.
- The administration has the right to limit the User’s access to the Service in case of the User’s non-compliance with the agreement. In case of distrusting the User of the violation of articles 2.9 or 2.10 of the agreement the User’s access to the Service can be blocked until the ascertainment of the circumstances without return of funds.
- The User undertakes to check the adequacy of the provided information just before any possible use of this information.
- The User assumes all the risks, possible losses or profit connected with the use of the information provided by the Service.
Responsibility of the Administration
- The Administration undertakes to keep the service in working order. Working order of the service is the state when 70% and more of the declared scanners of betting offices and betting exchanges are in operation.
- In case of the impossibility of the Service to function for some time the Administration undertakes to extend the validity of the subscription.
- The Administration accepts complaints about the operation of the Service. Received requests are taken into consideration and brought into effect, if and when the administration sees fit.
- The Administration doesn’t guarantee the adequacy of the information provided by the Service. However, it makes efforts to improve and increase quality of the provided data.
- The Administration doesn’t accept any claims connected with the compensation of eventual losses that are indirectly or directly occasioned by the use of the Service.
Amendments to the agreement
- The Administration reserves the right to introduce amendments to the user agreement.
- The use of the Service after the introduction of amendments is regarded as acceptance of these amendments.
Disclaimer (Waiver of Liability) WebMoney
- Goods and services, offered by us as a Merchant are not provided on order or by request of a person or entity, running WebMoney Transfer System. We hereby act as an independent entity providing services and making independent decisions on pricing and offers. Entities, running WebMoney Transfer System do not receive any commission, interest fees or any other awards/refunds for the provided goods or services and are not liable for our activities.
- Verification, performed by WebMoney Transfer System only confirms the accuracy of our contact details and proves our identity. Verification is performed by our own free will and doesn’t mean or show our connection to the commercial activity of WebMoney Transfer System Operators.